Here at Chobe Bream we produce Oreochromis Andersonii under the registered trade name CHOBE BREAM. This is a local fish indigenous in the Chobe River.
Fish stocks are seriously depleted in the Chobe River and other natural resoures in Botswana and world wide. Therefore we prioritize the production of affordable protein to local communities and the rest of Botswana people and businesses. We do this using the Reticulating Aquaculture System (RAS). By using the Reticulation system we are able to:
- Produce a higher amount of fish per cube water. [* we are able to maintain maximum levels of stocking densities in tanks due to the high intensity nature of our system.]
- Re-use water.
- Save costs on heating water, due to low volumes of water intake and output.
- The heated water leads to faster growth of fish and therefore higher profitability.
- Environmental friendly: The closed system allows for minimal water intake and output.
- Better control of factors such as:
- water quality
- water temperature
- waste disposal
Rici: +267 7445 0404
Pieter: +267 77444 770
Office: +267 6240 154/8
Golden Wrap (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 1130